1. Reservations/Keys – Unless other arrangements have been made, all units have lock boxes with codes that have a key for entry into your vacation rental. Reservations are encouraged and will be accepted up to one year in advance. Availability & Rates are subject to change without notice. All keys need to stay in the lock box. If keys are lost or not returned to the box, a fee of $25.00 per key will apply.
2. Advance Rental Payment – A payment of 20% of the total reservation will be paid in advance and must be received within 10 days of initial reservation. If the advance payment is not received within 10 working days of your reserved date of arrival, your reservation may be canceled. If you do not call to cancel your reservation as stated below or do not show up on your reservation date, the advance rent will be forfeited. This advance rental payment will be applied to your rental balance. Minimum advance rental payment will be no less than $200.00.
3. Rates/Rental Payment – Rates are based on location, features and seasons, and are subject to change without notice. This fee will vary with each property. The rental payment is due in full, in advance or on the day of check-in. Cash, traveler’s check, bank money order, or credit card may be used to make payment.
4. Cancellation of Reservation Policy – A 50% of deposit cancellation fee will be forfeited if cancellation is made within 30 days prior to arrival date and 100% of the deposit will be forfeited if cancellation is made within 10 days of arrival date. Refunds will not be given for late arrivals or early departures. There is no refund for early departures other than “Hurricane Warnings” issued by the National Weather Service and MANDATORY evacuation orders issued by county officials. In such cases a prorated amount will be refunded or credited.
5. Damage Deposit – A damage deposit ranging from $300.00 to $3,000 payable by credit card can be collected at check-in. Payment will be processed on your card in case of damage or theft to the unit or property. If no credit card is available, there will be a cash or check deposit minimum of $300.00-$3,000 required. Checks must be received within 10 days of making the reservation. If extra cleaning or repairs are required as a result of your stay, we reserve the right to apply the deposit details or cash deposit to offset the incurred expenses.
6. Check In/Out – Check-in will be 4:00 P.M. Check out will be no later than 10:00 A.M. unless special arrangement are made. This turnover time is for cleaning.
7. Housekeeping – The total cost of the reservation includes housekeeping service upon departure. The fee will vary depending on the size of the property. Daily housekeeping services are available for an additional charge. Linens and bath towels are included for your use while in the unit and are not to be removed. The property will be stocked with an initial compliment of trash liners, toilet paper, bath soap, shampoo and dishwasher soap. Please note that this is only a start up kit and you will need to replenish your own supplies during your vacation. If your residence requires additional cleaning beyond routine departure housekeeping service at check-out, you may be subject to additional charges ranging from $50 to $500. Towels, sheets, blankets, or furniture may not be removed from the property. We request that you remember you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation. Please treat it with the care you would if it were your own. If unit is left unusually messy (unwashed dishes, food or garbage left in the unit) or left damaged (stains on furniture or carpet, cigarette burns), we reserve the right to apply the deposit to offset the expense of extra cleaning or repairs.
8. Non-smoking & Pets – NO SMOKING in non-smoking units and absolutely no pets except in pet friendly units. NO EXCEPTIONS. If evidence is found of pets staying in a non-pet unit, Weakley Getaways has the right to hold part of your deposit to pay for any additional cleaning such as steam cleaning the carpet or furniture.
9. Family Rental Only – No units will be rented to anyone under the age of 25 unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian who must stay in the unit for the entire stay. Any reservation made under false pretense may be subject to forfeiture of advance rental payments/rental payments or security deposit.
10. Good Neighbor Policy – Many of our rentals are located in multi-unit buildings that include short and long term guest and year round residents. All guest and owners are subject to conformity to the rules and regulations of the properties. Guest(s) causing excessive noise or any disturbance will be asked to check out immediately with NO REFUNDS. Parking is for only one vehicle unless stated otherwise. If you are bringing a boat/watercraft or RV, you must verify with Weakley Getaways that there is appropriate parking on site before arriving.
11. Guest acknowledges this Guest Rental Agreement in full and accepts all terms upon receipt of this agreement and as of check-in. Guest also acknowledges that Weakley Getaways is the agent of the property owner and will be paid by the owner. In emergency cases, tenant agrees to be moved to another like kind unit. Agent will not be held responsible for the acts of theft, vandalism or other damages to the guest’s personal property or items left in the unit. All unit reservations are not guaranteed and prices are subject to change without notice. Guest should procure a P.O. Box for extended visits. Weakley Getaways will NOT be held liable for mail delivery to guest.
12. In case of Emergency please call (850) 850-247-9144. Leave name, unit number, contact number and problem. Your call will be returned as soon as possible. PLEASE NOTE: In the event you are locked out of your unit after business hours, call the emergency number listed above and an agent will meet you at the property. A charge of $50.00 will be applied.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ACCOMMODATIONS MANAGED BY Weakley Getaways. We hope you enjoy your visit in beautiful Panama City Beach and have a great vacation making wonderful memories for years to come. Our e-mail address is: [email protected]
Cancellation of Reservation: A $100.00 cancellation fee, if cancelled within 30 days prior to your arrival date ~ and a $200.00 fee if cancelled within 10 days of your arrival date will be charged on all cancelled reservations .
Refunds will not be given for late arrivals or early departures. There is no refund for early departures other than “Hurricane Warnings” issued by the National Weather Service and MANDATORY evacuation orders issued by county officials. In such cases a prorated amount will be refunded or credited.